luni, 18 august 2008

Tree of dreams...


Tree of dreams....

Nature....is the last thing that helps me finding myself and as I sit on the grass thinking at nothing and in the same time at everything,i fill a chill down on my spine in the same time when the warm summer wind blows into my face. I close my eyes for a second and i raise my head to the sky where the sun spreads his light into my brown eyes. Suddenly the sun begins to vanish from the inside out,or at least that i thought the first time,then i realized that it was just a leaf,a pour leaf stolen by the wind from its tree. Is strange how much leafs resemble with our dreams. We can think of ourself as tree which is the most beautiful when we are innocent kids and as we age,dreams just fly away from us taken by reality, i mean how many of us didn't dream to go on the moon for example. That dream is long gone as the cruel realty come over us shaking our tree so hard that we actually could see how our dreams fled from it's roots ending up on the cold soil,the soil that will be their grave...
Anyway,a small amount of leafs survive during the life kept alive only by our hope which only keeps them tied to us, being unable to prevent it from rusting slowly,to turn red,and eventually fall,and in the end,when we reach at the end of life the tree itself is falling down and all it remains are memories of fulfilled dreams,flowers that blossomed a long time ago and their smell is still in the air.....

Niciun comentariu: