luni, 18 august 2008

Atonement..





















Atonement
Sorrow and tears fall down my face
My eyes are trembling in total disgrace
It's spark is gone and I don't know where
I search for light in total nightmare.


The night surrounds me in an invisible cloak

I try to escape but I'm caught in a hook
I shout for help but no one can hear me

They are all gone,where they can be?

I'm all alone drowning in tears
I see only black but I feel no fear
Waithing for something,someone to appear
But it's an ilusion,it's only tears..

I don't know why but I feel a chill
It's a mirage or it's something real
I feel no pain but my heart beats faster
It's like a race,every seconds matters.

I release myself from those rusty chains
I start to run fast heading to nowhere
I still have my hope,my reason to fight
I will not give up,Ill search for the light

I finally wake up,it was just a dream
Sweat is on my face,going down the chin
I keep haveing this nightmare,every night and day

Shall this be my punnish for my sins today?...

Niciun comentariu: