vineri, 20 februarie 2009

Normality....

Ok ...I've heard it again....the most annoying words that I can't stand: "You're not normal" I hear that often and often. Everybody use that word: "normal" ,to describe a fake labeling of persons and objects. Ok, I can deal with the fact that I'm not normal if someone from this entire world can explain to me what normal is,what it means to be normal....Someone told me that to be normal you must do what the other people do. If that's the case,if all the other people will start to kill eachother ,would be killing become something normal?..after all,everybody does it. Or without my knowledge there has been created a model of "normal" behavior that should be followed by all humankind,if that's the case,then we have just become puppets controled by the designer of that model. My opinion is that "normal" has been created as a seal over our mind, to live,to behave,to do things normaly,or ordinary,when we all have the posibilities to make extraodinary things only using our mind and belives. But still,if you want to live in your "normal" worlds,please forget what you've just read,and go on leaving your "normal" lives,please do call me when you wake up....

Niciun comentariu: