vineri, 7 noiembrie 2008

Doubt is the beginning of fear...


















I don't really feel writing this down but K.S asked me to...is about doubt and what doubt can lead to. Once,someone said to me that 'doubt is the beginning of fear",and I'm starting to agree with that,since our entire life is based on choise , and with that doubt appear created from our thoughts. Not faced a doubt can spread and become quickly a fear...but what really keep us from not facing our doubts? Why do we keep avoiding these problems?...Pride can be an answer but not only this,there is a lot more, by confronting a doubt there is the risk of making the wrong choise,and sometimes the price is just to much and the risk is not worthed,so.....I guess we'll always have our doubts kept hidden in ourself

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

How can i know you if i wish so much this ???????

KageSinner spunea...

ask me...it's simple;)